Wednesday, February 4, 2009

P-365: Days in Torn Cardboard

Good morning! First of all, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who downloaded The Missing Piece Valentine's kit and special thanks to everyone who left encouraging comments. I enjoyed reading them and you're all very much welcome! I would also love to see the layouts you created using my kit. Just email me a link to your blog or your gallery or better yet, email me a copy of your layout so I can feature them here on my blog.

Anyway...I'm back with some more P-365 Word Arts. Here are the Days of the Week in Torn Cardboard. Click on the preview below to download the file. Don't forget to leave some love.


Check back on Friday for the months of the year counterpart of these Torn Cardboard Word Art.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

8 comments:

These are so cool -- thank you!

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Thank you! What a great idea & who couldn't use these for all types of scrapping?

I really like your cardboard wordart. Thank you

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More