Thursday, January 15, 2009

Corkboard Alpha

Hi everyone! Here are the Corkboard alphas I was supposed to post last night. I hope you like it. Also, due to the trouble with my mediafire account last night, I will not be retiring the links to my O ABC alpha set until Monday morning.

Click on the image to download the alphas. Comments and suggestions, as always are much appreciated.


I also tried creating a corkboard word art. If I do say so myself, I think it turned out quite well.


Have a good day ahead of you!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

6 comments:

I would be proud of myself too if I were you.

Love this alpha - I will have to go find some push pins!

Thanks so much

hi i am a shop owner at all you can scrap and we are looking for new designers to join our fun and friendly team. we have a few restriction at our site. but we are a shop that sells not alot but do get some sales. if you want to sell at our shop we are more than happy to have you there come by and check out the guide lines and see if this is what you want to do. your work is awesome and why give it away when you can sell it. so heres the rules http://www.allyoucanscrap.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=67
and my e-mail is happyscrapping@allyoucanscrap.com let me know thanks helen

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s) post on Jan. 15, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

thank you for the useful alpha

Thanks so much for the cool alpha!

Terrific Alpha...Thank you for sharing it....

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More