Sunday, December 28, 2008

Q Alphas and another Sneak Peek

I hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas holidays and the Christmas downloads available everywhere. I hope you enjoyed my Christmas treats. I'll also be retiring the links of the alpha sets that have fallen off my blog's homepage. Anyway, we're back to our weekly alpha installments and without further ado, here are the Q alphas.

Click the image to download them. Don't forget to leave some love!


As a New Year's treat to everyone, I made some word art that I'll be posting here on my blog as a freebie sometime during the week. Here's the sneak peek of the word art I'll be giving away:



XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

1 comments:

Thank you for sharing the Q's and have a Happy New Year! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More