Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Tree Template

Hi everyone! I was tinkering with my computer this afternoon trying to create a Christmas tree. I think I did a pretty good job with it. I'll decorate it and put it up here on my blog one of these days.

Anyway...I decided to share my final product as a commercial use template. The ZIP file contains a layered PSD file for the Photoshop users and the different elements in PNG format for those of you who are using other design software. I would really love to see the layouts and designs that you created with my freebies so please send me a link to your blog or gallery.

Here it is, I hope you like it. Click on the image to download.


Comments and suggestions appreciated.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

2 comments:

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 01:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 08:27pm] ).

Thanks so much for sharing this cute little tree template with us - I can see so many possibilities for it

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More