Monday, November 15, 2010

A Little Goes a Long Way: Pilgrim's Progress

Good afternoon. I'm here with my last blog train freebie for November. But of course before I give you the links to my contribution, I'd like to remind you first of my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Artistic Soul. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment over 35 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See the previews below for more information on this kit.




Now on to my blog train freebie. My contribution to the bits and bobs a little goes a long way blog train, is Pilgrim's Progress. It is a personal use kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of lowercase alpha. Click the preview below to download the parts of my kit.


This kit will be available until November 30 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops but please remember that we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. Don't forget to leave some love for everyone.

Train Station

Bits N Bobs
Scrap and Tubes
Designs by Stina
Gothic Inspirations
HF Projekte
Crystals Creations
Digital BluePrint <-- you are here
Ellanoir design
S.G.Rowe Designs
Designs by LK
AW Design
Felice Original
Tootypup Scraps
Sams Scraps
Created by Jill
Artmamas Studio
Scrappy bit of fun
Pinks Poetic Scraps
Krissy's Scraps

Enjoy this month's round of blog train freebies and see you on Sunday for the last set of my Joey ABC alphas!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More