Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Autumn: Forever Fall

Good afternoon. I'm here with my third blog train freebie for September. But before I give you the link to it, I would like to remind you first about my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Varsity Week. This kit has 10 papers, an assortment over 40 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See below for the previews of my Varsity Week kit.




Now for my contribution to the bits and bobs autumn blog train, I present to you Forever Fall. It is a personal use kit with 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of lowercase alpha. Click the preview below to download the parts of my kit.


This kit will be available until September 30 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops but please remember that we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. Don't forget to leave some love for everyone.

Train Station

Bits N Bobs
Krissys Scraps
Digital BluePrint <-- you are here
Designs by Stina
Mythical Designs
Tootypup Scraps
Artmamas Studio
Crystals Scrap Creations
DNS Scraps
Felice Original
Miggins does scrapsville
Pinks Poetic Scraps
Gothic Inspirations
Created by Jill
Black widow Creationz
Created by Jill
Creative Intentionz
Majik of Mystee Designz

Enjoy this month's round of blog train freebies!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

6 comments:

I love fall, so I'm excited about this blog train. Thanks so much for your part! :)

I have enabled my cookies and checked twice to make sure they were and I still can't dl this kit. :(
I use firefox and explorer and neither of them worked. :(
I really wanted this kit...it's beautiful.

Hi I can't get to the site to download either. And it is such a great kit.
best wishes
Margl

thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

no problems on the dl for me today. Wonderful kit. Thank you.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More