Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring: April Showers

Good morning! I'm back with my third blog train freebie for April. But before that, I would like to remind you about my latest S4H kit at Exquisite Scraps, Playful Pixies. This kit has 16 papers, an assortment of at least 60 different embellishments, and 2 full alphas. Playful Pixies is a lovely fantasy kit perfect for preserving all your magical moments. As a special treat to everyone, this kit is available for a dollar off until this weekend! See the previews below for more information on Playful Pixies.




Now on to my contribution to the bits and bobs spring blog train. My contribution is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of uppercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This kit will be available until April 30 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops but please remember that we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. Don't forget to leave some love for everyone.

Train Station

Bits N Bobs
Krissy's Scraps
Ellanoir Design
Digital Blueprint <-- you are here
Winters Loft
Mythical Designs
Sweet Cravings
Dark Moon's Dream
Designs by Stina
Maitri's Digital Scrap
Artmama's Studio
Created by Jill
Designs by Nisa
Miggins Does Scrapsville
Scrap Anonymous
Gothic Inspirations
Creative Disorder
Pinks Poetic Scraps

See you Sunday for the last Krystel ABC alpha!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

7 comments:

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Thank you! I love it...just bursting with springtime! :-)

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Thank you!!! Great looking preview. I posted a link at Dig'n Designs.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More