Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December: Winter Wonderland

Good morning! I'm back with my second blog train freebie for December. But before I give out the links, I'd just like to run down the list of my reminders first.

The scrapper-size and tagger-size versions of my latest S4H kit, Christmas Morning is still up at Exquisite Scraps at a dollar off. See the previews below for more information on this wonderful new kit.




Also, the rest of my S4H kits and my CU styles and templates are available at the store at a 60% discount until after Christmas.

Lastly, if you're thinking of the perfect gift to give your digi-friends for Christmas check out my newest set of Personalize It Word Arts available at both my blog store and at Exquisite Scraps. This Personalize It kit is a 20-piece collection of different word arts for the name of your choice and you have 4 sets to choose from - Baby Boy, Baby Girl, Little Boy, and Little Girl. See the images below for more information on my Personalize It Set 2.







Now that I've gone through the reminders already, here are the links to my blog train freebie. My contribution to the bits and bobs December blog train is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 13 embellishments, and 1 set of uppercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This kit will be available until December 15 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops but please remember that we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. Don't forget to leave some love for everyone.

Train Station

Bits N Bobs
Krissy's Scraps
Digital Blueprint <-- you are here
Designing Scraps
Created by Jill
Designed by Stina
Tootypup Scraps
Ellanoir Design
Tagging Angels N Scraps
Felice Original
Digicats (& Dogs)
Creative Disorder
Winters Loft
Artmama's Studio
Addicted 2 Scrapz
Blackwidow Creationz
Beehaven Designz
Scrappy Bit of Fun
Gothic Inspirations
Dark Moon's Dream

Come back this afternoon for the last blog train freebie for the month.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

4 comments:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Tagger Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 02 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Thank you for your great elements

Hi hun! Just snow trying to snag some of the Winter Wonderland goodies before they expire..he..he. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful part.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More