Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fantasy: Rockstar Princess

Good afternoon everyone! After breakfast with my High School friends, I'm back with my second blog train freebie for August. But of course, I'd like to remind you first of my latest kit at Exquisite Scraps called Pretty in Jeans. Pretty in Jeans was made using blue denims and very feminine shades of pink and red. It includes 10 papers, an assortment of over 30 different embellishments, and 1 full alpha. See the previews below for more information on my latest kit.




Pretty in Jeans is available at scrapper-size and tagger-size versions.

Now, on to my part in the fantasy themed BnB blog train. My contribution, Rockstar Princess, is a personal use scrapper-size kit with 5 papers, 12 embellishments, and 1 set of uppercase alpha. See the preview below for more details and click the links to download the kit.


This rockstar fantasy kit will be available until August 15 even if this post has already fallen off my blog's homepage. Here's the complete list of the train stops. Remember, we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet.

Train station

Bits N Bobs
Krissy's Scraps
KnC Scraps
Digicats and dogs
Felice Original
Digital Blueprint <-- you are here
Tagging angels and scraps
Seachell's Scrapz
The Cats meow
Gothic Inspirations
Scraps by Joes wife
Sams scraps
Winters loft

Check back this evening for the last blog train freebie.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
*link expired*

7 comments:

Beautiful sweetie, thank you for taking part :O)

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More